I want to
someone whose heart has been broken so that he knows exactly how it feels and wont break mine.
Never look at what you have lost. Always look at what is left with you.
If you dont understand my silence, how will you understand my words?
Always remember that no matter how useless you feel, you are someones reason to smile.
Don’t say we are not right for each other. The way I see it, we are not right for anybody else.
A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
Find someone who knows that youre not perfect, but treats you as if you are.
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you’re up to
Dont be afraid of fear let it be afraid of you.
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
God gives gives gives and forgives. People get get get and forget.
It’s amusing when you pull all of your efforts, to help someone. But when you need help, they don’t even take a glance at you.
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t going away.
When you make mistakes, that’s when you know you are really trying.
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be
d for what you are not.
No need to know where I’m going, just need to know where I’ve been.
I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
If your girlfriend claims that she never looks at your Facebook profile; Try changing your status to SINGLE and wait 2-3 minutes.
I am ready to sleep forever and ever, if you just want to be with me in my dreams.
90% of what is considered IMPOSSIBLE” os infact possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology.
Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare.
Face your problems don’t Facebook your problems.
1000 miles away and you are still right here in my heart and mind.
They say you only live once. If you live like I do, once is enough.
Some days I cant stop thinking about you. Other days I wonder why I waste my time.
Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when we look back, everything is different.
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
Man is at his best when doing what he
s most and at his worst when doing nothing.
Trust is like paper once crumpled it can never be perfect again.
Wise men talk because they have something to say fools talk bcoz they have to say something.
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
texting instead of phone calls because it gives me more time to think what to say
is like luck. You have to go all the way to find it.
If you don’t get the things you
the things you get.
I fell in
with the most unexpected person on the most unexpected time.
Trouble is part of your life, and if you dont share it, you dont give the person who
s you a chance to
A hug is a perfect gift. One size fits all, and nobody minds if you exchange it.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?
When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.
You’ll never find a rainbow if youre looking down